so this new gen Hogwarts thing has been eating away at my mind and i did a thing
she’s a ravenclaw and she’s into historical revisionism and writes lengthy and intelligent articles for the zine. she’s also into mixing ‘alternative potions’, and plays as a chaser for the ravenclaw quidditch team.
she hates how history of magic is taught at Hogwarts though, its all books written by crusty old white pureblood dudes (“there isn’t a single non-human author in the syllabus, don’t tell me that doesn’t say something.”).
this is beautiful oh my god
someone get me a webcomic with her as the main character STAT
“This woman spent a year building a 400,000 piece Lego replica of Hogwarts”
WHOA. MARRY ME?
holy fucking shit you go girl
Okay can we just talk for a second about how Mrs. Weasley made Harry a Weasley sweater after having only met him once, just because Ron wrote her and told her that Harry wasn’t expecting to get any presents for Christmas?
If you don’t love Molly Weasley you’re wrong.
jesus christ i fucking hate snape
boohoo the woman u loved chose someone over you that didnt hurl a slur at her and actually grew the fuck up boohoo she died and it’s mostly ur fault boohoo u hav to protect this kid whose dad (that he’s never fucking met) bullied u aw boohoo u willingly chose to be a death eater boohoo
nothing merits the daily fucking abuse of children jesus i hate snape so fucking much u guys i hate him
What if Harry and Draco were girls…
…for example, Harriet and Draquesha
omg i feel like a terrible harry potter fan for not knowing that!
like, in the actual story or it was the same snake used in the films….?
BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT
I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK RIGHT NOW!
Laughing because a piece of Voldemort’s soul ended up in a zoo.
Aaaaaannnnddd topping the list of things going around Tumblr that aren’t true…
I’ve seen this on my dash a million times, and it’s not actually true. That quote is not from J.K., and moreover, that is not even the same kind of snake as Nagini.
I’m glad it’s not true, that snake was nice! I wanted it to have a happy life in Brazil somewhere, not get it’s poor head chopped off!
Daniel Radcliffe: Being Harry Potter (x)
- Azkaban no longer uses Dementors as guardians.
- George Weasley married Angelina Johnson and had 2 children named Fred and Roxanne.
- Harry made sure that the Wizarding world knew that Snape was a hero and on Dumbledore’s side.
- Slytherin House became more diluted and was no longer solely pureblood; however its dark reputation lingers.
- Harry lost the ability to speak Parseltongue.
- Umbridge was arrested, interrogated and imprisoned for crimes against Muggleborns.
- The Resurrection Stone is now buried in the Forbidden Forest after being pressed into the ground by a centaur’s hoof.
- Voldemort’s curse on the DADA position at Hogwarts has been lifted.
- Viktor Krum fell in love with a woman back home in Bulgaria.
- The Death Eater’s Dark Marks eventually faded to look like a scar. It will no longer burn or hurt.
- The Quibbler is back to publishing articles about the lunatic fringe & is appreciated for its unintentional humour.
- Members of the DA still have their coins, as they are like badges of honor.
- Neville Longbottom worked as an Auror before moving on as the Herbology professor at Hogwarts.
- The remaining Death Eaters were killed or imprisoned in Azkaban for their crimes, with the exception of the Malfoys.
- Luna Lovegood married the grandson of the Newt Scamander, author of ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’
- Firenze survived his wounds and was welcomed back into the Centaur herd.
- Harry will never become Headmaster of Hogwarts since an academic career just isn’t him.
- Hagrid was still working at Hogwarts by 2017, at 88 years old.
- Draco Malfoy really cares about his son, Scorpius Malfoy. He is growing him up to be a better person than he was.
- Centaurs realized that “pro-human leanings were not shameful.
- Draco and Harry never became friends, but they did come to understand and appreciate each other better.
- Hermione tells Scrimgeour that she is not planning to embark on a career in Magical Law. Ironically, that’s where she ends up.
- After his death, Voldemort is forced to exist in the stunted infant-like form that Harry sees in the King’s Cross-like Limbo.
- Harry would take his family to visit Dudley’s when they were in the neighbourhood (occasions dreaded by James, Albus and Lily).
- Aberforth is still at the Hog’s Head “playing with his goats”.
- The number of Dementors have been greatly diminished because despair and degradation have been lessened in the world.
- Arthur Weasley fixed Sirius’ motorbike and gave it to Harry.
- Nineteen years after the Battle of Hogwarts, the school for witchcraft and wizardry is led by an entirely new headmaster (“McGonagall was really getting on a bit”) as well as a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. That position is now as safe as the other teaching posts at Hogwarts, since Voldemort’s death broke the jinx that kept a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor from remaining for more than a year.
- Hagrid never married, although he had a relationship with a giantess.
- Kingsley Shacklebolt became the Minister of Magic after the Second Wizarding War.
- Harry will not train to be an animagus; his “energies are going to be concentrated elsewhere and he’s not going to have time to do that.
- Audrey Weasley is wife of Percy Weasley, and they both have 2 daughters, Molly and Lucy.
- In the aftermath of the war, the Order was disbanded once and for all.
- Luna has twin boys named Lorcan and Lysander with Rolf Scamander.and apparently travels the world, looking for mad creatures.
- Hermione advanced the rights of magical creatures & eradicated the old pro-pure-blood laws in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
- The head of the Auror Office as of 2007 is Harry Potter.
- Lavender Brown was attacked by Fenrir Greyback. Hermione saved her but she was already injured. What happened to her later on was never really told.
- Neville Longbottom’s students were impressed when he showed them his Dumbledore’s Army’s Coin.
- Harry, Ron and Neville didn’t return to Hogwarts for their 7th year. They went straight to get training as aurors and Neville went to work as an auror before becoming a Professor.
- Harry sometimes visits Hogwarts to give talks on DADA.
- Hermione is James’ godmother.
- Hermione Granger was the only member of the trio who returned to Hogwarts to complete their seventh year.
- Ron worked with George in WWW for some time and then became an Auror.
- Ginny became a professional Quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies and become the senior Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
- After the war, Hermione found her parents in Australia and restored their memories.